NECC Calendar

I've been getting a few emails and tweets about what sessions I'll be doing at NECC.  I always keep my public calendar on the left side of my blog, but here is a copy for those who may want to figure out if there are any sessions of interest.  The wiki, Digital Citizenship, and Bookmarking sessions have been full for about 2 weeks (but feel free to check and see if there are cancellations) and I'm getting quite a bit of email on the birds of a feather sessions (which you do NOT have to preregister for!)

There are so many GREAT people at NECC and I hope to meet as many of you as possible.  For now, I have an awesome group of educators that Tom Daccord and I will be teaching how to flatten their classroom tomorrow at Boston University.  (You know if you're in Boston, there might be one or two slots open, not sure, though.) 

Friday, we do plan to have an elluminate session - as soon as it is scheduled, it will appear on the calendar below.  Hope to see you at NECC or virtually as many of these sessions will be streamed and thank you.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Popular Posts